2 way wireless switching of existing one way switch

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Peirce

Reaction score
Hi guys.

i curently have a client with 1 gang 1 way switch controlling a pair of wall lights, i want to be able to switch it as a 2 way wirelessly with an additional 1 gang switch located by the front door. any ideas on products. i dont want to add any more cables. i have seen Home Easy and varilight products but they invariably want a supply at the 2nd location, im hoping to do it with a battery oprerated sender and a received in the backbox of the other switch but need some advice on how. Cheers

I have a HE208 kit (pendant and wireless switch)... it works great

I've also used the same kit for 2 way switching using the existing switch

However I think that the kit has been discontinued now :(

I have a HE208 kit (pendant and wireless switch)... it works great

I've also used the same kit for 2 way switching using the existing switch

However I think that the kit has been discontinued now :(
could i get away with just two switches paired in some way with one on existing switched line, second remotely mounted and battery operated.

Has anyone used these as another option http://www.juiceelectricalsupplies.co.uk/cp-electronics-no-neutral-pir-movement-sensor-switch.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiAvJS3BRDd44fjndyii6MBEiQAN4EkPZCQCqyoLdmZO7oOf7YZnXT2nJzLOLBJ3tB7PC6K8qoaAjjD8P8HAQ

The Home Easy pendant has a 2 x power terminals and 2 x switch terminals (no volt),, obviously you can pair a wireless switch to it as well

I don't know if you can pair multiple wireless switches, but I would guess that you can