365 Electrical. New scam / virus attempt aimed at electricians?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received this email today claiming to be from 365 electrical

Dear customer,
Thank you for shopping with 365 Electrical. This is to acknowledge that we've received your order (see attached document). Please note that acceptance of your order takes place when the goods are loaded onto one of our vehicles for delivery to you.

Your order number is 396948.

Please read the following important information:

Damaged Goods: Must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date with photographic evidence. Do not install any damaged or unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.

Delivery Timeslots: You must ensure that you can be available all day on your chosen day of delivery; if you find you cannot keep to the delivery date you must notify us before 12 noon one working day before. You cannot choose your own delivery timeslot as these are allocated by our automated route planning system. Once issued it cannot be changed, therefore you must be in to accept the delivery. You will be notified of your delivery timeslot by email and SMS between 8pm and 9pm the day before delivery if you have provided the necessary contact details.

Ground Floor Deliveries: Unless prearranged, deliveries are to the ground floor only; otherwise additional charges will apply.

Failed Deliveries: Please make every effort to be at the delivery address when we arrive to deliver your goods. We strive to provide the best service but due to additional costs to re-deliver, you may incur a re-delivery charge of up to £24.99.

Tracking Your Order: You can track your order progress on our website - see the "Track Order" link. If we need to order your items from the manufacturer we will also send you an email (and SMS text message if requested) when your items come into stock so we can then arrange a delivery date.

Thank you,
365 Electrical
The email address it was sent from was a .it domain name

There was a .DOC file attached that of course I didn't open, and i suspect this is just trying to spread a virus or some other malware.

This was swnt to an email address linked to one of my domains.

Last edited by a moderator:
doubt they have been hacked - usually it sent from another email address with their legit email on it. the way email works, its not had to fake the senders name

I got the same dodgy email, I googled the email address and it was Turkish.