CalCard

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
Any appetite for the CalCard out there?

Have resisted buying them to date but we have just purchased a load with our logo on in the hope we sell them and then have folk carry around our website address in their kit.

CalCard-in-Hand.png

Blimey that image is a bit bigger than intended  :facepalm:

How much? I can see why you resisted (resistance, I see what you did there ;)), if people had calcards they might not re-calibrate as often.

Will you give them out when you calibrate? Just asking as I will be needing my mft done soon.:)

I have one, got it as a freebie iirc when they first came out a few years back,

I find it invaluable for double checking my meter if I am getting suspect readings,

Use it every month or so just to keep an eye on my tester measurements,

Wouldn't use it as a replacement for yearly cal checks tho. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How much? I can see why you resisted (resistance, I see what you did there ;)), if people had calcards they might not re-calibrate as often.

Will you give them out when you calibrate? Just asking as I will be needing my mft done soon.:)

Not a bad idea as an a enticement i guess, and some decent advertising, those cheeky so and so's above advocating freebie units might get the chance but i feel a competition brewing  :B

Ah see what you did there, trust a canoe boy to be so rapid (get it)

Perhaps the first 10 posters who work out why i liked your post so much and perhaps put the same or similar will

find one coming their way when they arrive into stock.

Strictly limited to the first 10 replies, after this post........

perhaps because he asked for only one, he usually asks for one for each apprentice plus office staff?

Edit; I only need one too ;)

Well done Kerching you spotted the link and will receive one from isswww.co.uk when they arrive, one down nine to go,