Sign in to follow this  
Blue Duck

More praise for MM @ ISSWWW

Blue Duck

Just a quick note to say a big thanks to Megger Mark at ISSWWW for sending me some lantern tips for my fluke test leads!!!

Although undoubtedly the best test leads ever, the probe tips have these little lantern tips much like a banana plug except they removable by unscrewing. unfortunately they do tend to unscrew themselves and wander off and I just lost my last spare when Mark came to my rescue!

Sometimes it's about the little things.....

MANY THANKS AGAIN!!!

:D

http://isswww.co.uk/

Canoeboy

@Blue Duck

Told You :slap

NozSpark

Oh jeez,,,, those tips are a right pain.... I have some on my T130 (if they haven't unscrewed them selves) :slap

kerching

i dont have those on my T150...mine are the plastic covers that stick inside the probetip protector, then get lost.

so who did i get some spare tips from?....next day delivery!

you guessed it!

MM and  his elves to the rescue again!

Rob_the_rich

Those removeable fluke lead tips are easily lost. They are only on the thicker, fused, leads (and the remote switching probe (does it comply??)). You are tempted to forget H&S and unscrew them (or pull off) to get the probes into small terminals, I will just put them down here....

What happened to retractable insulating sleeves on probes?

Edited by Rob_the_rich

Canoeboy
5 hours ago, kerching said:

i dont have those on my T150...mine are the plastic covers that stick inside the probetip protector, then get lost.

so who did i get some spare tips from?....next day delivery!

you guessed it!

MM and  his elves to the rescue again!

I have sorted that - I have my plastic tips on the T150 - i take them off when needed and put them back on when not - that useless tango'd probetip protector - i cut off the lead and threw the piece of tango'd **** in the bin