Windows

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex1

No Longer Here
Reaction score
Yes. Just behind a 5WW thread for getting those angers up is a thread about Windows. Temper lost - restore to factory settings started. 1 hour later and 8% completed and now calm wondering what I have done.  :popcorn

Yes. Just behind a 5WW thread for getting those angers up is a thread about Windows. Temper lost - restore to factory settings started. 1 hour later and 8% completed and now calm wondering what I have done.  :popcorn

Made windows better???

Just getting on the wagon early, I tried to copy some pictures(3gb) off my work phone onto a windows 10 pc, when I finally got windows to talk to an android I copied across... 3 hrs remaining it said, courgette that I said! 

when I got home plugged android into macintosh and bam 3 minutes later all my photos backed up!!!

WTGrape is windows doing.??

Canoeboy said:
You have a mac don't you ? Why have all this hassle ? Run windows in a VM and just restore to yesterday when it chucks its toys out of its pram.......

Yeah but not at home. Still have a laptop. 

What was your previous os?

Was on 10. Originally on 8 which it has restored to. Now waiting for 'upgrade' to 10. Taking bloody ages. 

Made windows better???

Just getting on the wagon early, I tried to copy some pictures(3gb) off my work phone onto a windows 10 pc, when I finally got windows to talk to an android I copied across... 3 hrs remaining it said, courgette that I said! 

when I got home plugged android into macintosh and bam 3 minutes later all my photos backed up!!!

WTGrape is windows doing.??

As above. Still waiting for it to do its thing. Been three hours now. 

Canoeboy said:
Time to throw windows PC in the bin and upgrade to another Mac and run a VM, I have 6 macs now, its all headache free........

You are right. What I really want is the new iPad Pro. Oh, and an iMac. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right. What I really want is the new iPad Pro. Oh, and an iMac

Why?.....legs getting a bit hirsute.........not beach bikini body ready?

VEET or Venus bikini razor seems to be the preferred method

I will take your word for it.  :innocent

No prob......the more people,that read them the better! :slap

always reminds me of the first match of a Rugby season. Always rubbed Wintergreen into our legs before a match, usually forgot at first matchnand went for a pee before the game.    Ran Faster during the first half😩

A bloke I know has a similar story involving a sports injury, Ralgex and a young lady..... :Blushing