• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted, Power Distributor

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyHill

Reaction score
Hi guys was wondering if anyone could help me, need to either find or build one of these and not sure the best pace to find one?

any help would be great. 

Thank you 

c0f7abc58f18d06e8e3627b623c0203a.png.0c755140fb4f9a2bbf76a853c6b496cd.png

:Welcome:

Speak to any wholesaler. They will be able to help you. We had something similar built by Newey and Eyre recently. 

Blakley do them. Used them years ago for temporary site boards with multiple outlets. There's a branch near me in Dartford but they also have a place in Wakefield our Wigan lads used to use.

nice one thank you. Getting a couple of quotes now, just going to see if i can build one to same quality a lot cheaper or if its just worth getting one pre made

I think that firm that does caravan hook ups makes them, somewhere in Lincolnshire?.....ROLEC?.......or Ottermill

Or it may be Olson they advertise in PE monthly

It would be a bit on the big side if Ottermill made it. It took four of us to pick up one of their 3200A ACB’s.

They were based in Devon.

Although Ottermill went under there is still a backup service for gear from the 50’s onward. A new company was set up by former employees and they give great support.

The company was/is based at Otterspool in an old water mill ;-)

I think that firm that does caravan hook ups makes them, somewhere in Lincolnshire?.....ROLEC?.......or Ottermill

Or it may be Olson they advertise in PE monthly

You are not thinking of Hawkins are you?