My new cleaner........

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revved Up Sparky

Reaction score
I dedicate this latest batch to my biggest fan Septiclecky ......... :Salute

* I've just employed a new cleaner from Eastern Europe. On her first day it took her 7 hours to clean just one room !. I then made a discovery, she is a slovak.......

* I've finished with my cross eyed girlfriend. I discovered she was seeing someone else.

* A gang has been going through my town, systematically shoplifting clothes in size order. The police believe they're still at large.

* I've just bought some new roller blades from Poundstretcher. Everybody is calling me a cheapskate !

* After I tossed 2p to the busker, he said to me, "right I’m going to attack you with the neck of my guitar". I turned around and said, "Is that a fret?"..........

Last edited by a moderator:
I dedicate this latest batch to my biggest fan Septiclecky ......... :Salute

* I've just employed a new cleaner from Eastern Europe. On her first day it took her 7 hours to clean just one room !. I then made a discovery, she is a slovak.......

* I've finished with my cross eyed girlfriend. I discovered she was seeing someone else.

* A gang has been going through my town, systematically shoplifting clothes in size order. The police believe they're still at large.

* I've just bought some new roller blades from Poundstretcher. Everybody is calling me a cheapskate !

* After I tossed 2p to the busker, he said to me, "right I’m going to attack you with the neck of my guitar". I turned around and said, "Is that a fret?"..........

This your way of getting back at us English cause we beat you in the football

Latest posts