Milwaukee charger

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Mark, you're the best. 

It it will be gratefully received. 

(Can't scoob mark as I've run out apparently) 

Sorry Steps. 

Last edited by a moderator:
steps ring Milwaukee uk tell them the charger has packed up & you use nothing but their kit,  I've had two of mine swapped out FOC one was 2 years old the other was 5 years if not older as my Bro-in-law gave it to me.  

Thanks guys,

I have a charger, its just that the 230v ones I have are all separates, the only dual charger I have is 110v, so its not as if I really need one, it would just have been nice to have one charger do both, 

I have a spare charger that is just like the one MM shows, it does 12v and 18v batteries. If you want it its yours, and your only down the road. Actually I am in central Manchester tomorrow doing a periodic, or are we supposed to call them EICR's now.

I have a spare charger that is just like the one MM shows, it does 12v and 18v batteries. If you want it its yours, and your only down the road. Actually I am in central Manchester tomorrow doing a periodic, or are we supposed to call them EICR's now.

Are you sure @Manator

I would certainly appreciate it, I'm in south Manchester tomorrow, but could make time to meet,

And, no, they are still periodics, ;)

Thanks guys,

I have a charger, its just that the 230v ones I have are all separates, the only dual charger I have is 110v, so its not as if I really need one, it would just have been nice to have one charger do both, 
I was on the verge of offering it to you as I felt guilty, as I only have separates which is a pita with the number of batteries I need to charge in the day, then I read that you have in fact many chargers and have got a touch of the Kerchings (collectamania for no apparent need) 

:slap  

Well done Manator for saving my charger :)  

I was on the verge of offering it to you as I felt guilty, as I only have separates which is a pita with the number of batteries I need to charge in the day, then I read that you have in fact many chargers and have got a touch of the Kerchings (collectamania for no apparent need) 

:slap  

Well done Manator for saving my charger :)  
I think the correct term is Toolophilia!

and yes, i do have an extraordinary collection of tools, plant, equipment, test gear etc .....and yet I am still on First Wife  :innocent

Well in that case I think we should break out the  :Y and congratulate both you and Mrs kerching :Applaud  
I have  been looking for a free upgrade for a while now

FFS i will have served 36 years in September.....and she still,cannot get my coffee right!

WTGrape is so hard about black coffee?

Latest posts