shower

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r.b

Reaction score
JUst got a house whats the best shower to put in an electric or a really decent thermostatic shower?someone even said a power shower .There are pros and cons with both i know like if the boiler ever goes no hot water anwhere if you have a mixer.If electric yes you Could still have a warm shower.Someone else said there is less to go wrong on a decent thermostatic shower and i know myself electric ones pull switch might go or actual shower might go if i want to rent i will have to weigh all these options up to decide which to go for its a vaillaint combi condensing boiler thats in at the moment which way i decide to go i want a decent shower when i am renting it any advice please?

I don't know what the pressure is like my electricians are coming on the 20th for a full re wire it needs it   .I have decided to get them to put a ten mm t and e anyway to a shower pull switch leave it disconnected out of the fusebox and then it's there if needed even as a backup.Im undecided personally I have always used electric ,im guessing electric ones are more instant heat rather than thermostatic are these more fiddling to get to the right temperature?

No that was a different job completely of needing the 3871.It has hot and cold pipes going in to an old mixer shower already

I have both...........in the same bathroom. Reason is the combi stopped working in the middle of winter for 3 days. Electric heaters and coats kept us warm, electric shower....enough said.

Latest posts