Electrical Small Kitchen and Home Appliances

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horecacent

Reaction score
Steenweg Weelde 29 2330 Merksplas Belgium
Now we are live the era of technology .So we use small electrical appliances in the home.The equipment give up relax in the kitchen .The cooker create all shapes and sizes very easily .Sometimes we have many problem our appliances .Please come on and say your problem

Dear horecacent,

I felt a disturbance in the force.

It seems that your profile address is Belgium, however, your ip address is located in Bangladesh according to our preliminary feelings.

Can you please explain, and give your reasons for you joining a UK electricians forum.

Many thanks,

May the force be with you.

I am sure someone would not go to the extent to divert their IP address so as to post on a DIY/Elec forum. Even without doing this - the last time I check d my IP address it had me in Milton Keynes. Well I am at least 2.5 hours away from there. No spoofing required. 

I am sure someone would not go to the extent to divert their IP address so as to post on a DIY/Elec forum. Even without doing this - the last time I check d my IP address it had me in Milton Keynes. Well I am at least 2.5 hours away from there. No spoofing required. 

Well, I can go with that, my IP's routinely turn up a mile or so from home, up to a few hundred miles from home, depending on where I am being routed through and what device.

However, they are all in the UK, when I am in the UK.

Obviously when I am abroad, they can be quite different, depending on whether I VPN, use local wi-fi, local cellular etc.

Though I have never had an IP allocated to me half way around the world from where I am located.

Well, that's not abroad to me, & as you have not been polite enough to fill in your details as to where you are, then as far as I know you could be in Outer Mongolia for all I know.

Why you would be on a UK electrical forum if you were I would have no idea.

However, I am not abroad, and I have no idea if you are, so how am I to know if Wales is abroad to you or not.