Oh Goody yet another trusted trader outfit inflicted upon us.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just had my yearly letter from NIC/Elecsa  to say the cost has gone up by £18.25  but they are now in partnership with  Which ? Trusted Traders and we 'll get 50% off membership of said outfit .   

I fear that soon the number of  companies & organizations policing the trade will overcome the number of practicing electricians . 

Just had my yearly letter from NIC/Elecsa  to say the cost has gone up by £18.25  but they are now in partnership with  Which ? Trusted Traders and we 'll get 50% off membership of said outfit .   

I fear that soon the number of  companies & organizations policing profiteering from the trade will overcome the number of practicing electricians . 

Thought I'd correct that for you

Last edited by a moderator:

I fear that soon the number of  companies & organizations policing profiteering thieving from the trade will overcome the number of practicing electricians . 

FTFY

Last edited by a moderator:

I fear that soon the number of  companies & organizations DRY  REAMNG WHAT WAS ONCE A RESPECTED  trade will overcome the number of practicing electricians . 
Yet again FTYFY

I fear that soon the number of  companies & organizations policing the trade will overcome the number of practicing electricians . 
I posted last year this was on it's way, I went to one of the "we listen to our customers" sessions where NIC bods asked 12 of us if it was something that would make us join NICEIC......................(got a gift of 3 niceic electrical guide books for turning up)

After laughing our Radishes off we gave them both barrels saying what a waste of time it would be & they would ain more appreciation from their customer base if they started clamping down of ****e sparks& lettuced diy work rather than just fining those that use the NIC name with out paying the fee to do so or ramming another fee at us.

Will see if I can find the post laer off out to collect the 16 year old up from post exam results meal with her mates (one A* and 7 A's well chuffed for her)

I've been a memeber of Which? for some time. it carries a lot more weight than the NICEIC, it is after all a well trusted brand that has been going for many decades. Given the choice I would tell NICEy to firk off in favour of Which? However, it has to be said Which don't have a technical clue, they totally rely on NICEy for that.

Glad to see the Nic took notice then, obviously felt you were all biased! 

Great at news for the young un. What's she hoping to do? 
She wants to go to Sandhurst military academy after her A levels, wants to join the Int Corps or SRR