DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
monkey5

Tysoft discount

Question

monkey5

I'm thinking of changing from pirform to tysoft easycert, is there still money off for forum members.. also if the support package  isn't renewed after the year is up what features are lost what.?

Wayne

7 answers to this question

Manator

Hi monkey5, I have deleted the duplicate post for you.

Tysoft will give you a discount for being a forum member. They operate on a 12 month contract, within that contract they will automatically approve updates and technical support.

After this period you can still use the software but will not receive any updates or technical support. At the moment I think a renewal is around £75, which is peanuts if you look at the competition.

Sharpend

See what you did there 'monkey' - 'peanuts' 

very quick Manator

Admin 3

monkey5
On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 07:57, Admin 3 said:

think that might be out of date now as have tried that "coupon" and is invalid.

monkey5
On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 22:27, Manator said:

Hi monkey5, I have deleted the duplicate post for you.

Tysoft will give you a discount for being a forum member. They operate on a 12 month contract, within that contract they will automatically approve updates and technical support.

After this period you can still use the software but will not receive any updates or technical support. At the moment I think a renewal is around £75, which is peanuts if you look at the competition.

hi sorry didn't realise I had duplicated it.  I have emailed tysoft for a discount code. thanks for you help.

datadiffusion

Can confirm this discount is still available - I asked by email and was given a code - I won't share it as it wasn't clear if I should or not, but you only need to email Tysoft, ti seems :)

SLIPSHOD & SLAPDASH

I only renew my subscription when the regs change. They do update quite often but i can wait for every other year or so.