Tysoft discount

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking of changing from pirform to tysoft easycert, is there still money off for forum members.. also if the support package  isn't renewed after the year is up what features are lost what.?

Wayne

Hi monkey5, I have deleted the duplicate post for you.

Tysoft will give you a discount for being a forum member. They operate on a 12 month contract, within that contract they will automatically approve updates and technical support.

After this period you can still use the software but will not receive any updates or technical support. At the moment I think a renewal is around £75, which is peanuts if you look at the competition.

Hi monkey5, I have deleted the duplicate post for you.

Tysoft will give you a discount for being a forum member. They operate on a 12 month contract, within that contract they will automatically approve updates and technical support.

After this period you can still use the software but will not receive any updates or technical support. At the moment I think a renewal is around £75, which is peanuts if you look at the competition.
hi sorry didn't realise I had duplicated it.  I have emailed tysoft for a discount code. thanks for you help.

Can confirm this discount is still available - I asked by email and was given a code - I won't share it as it wasn't clear if I should or not, but you only need to email Tysoft, ti seems :)