Special post.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only posted here 'cos I'm sick of reading that Lurch has an assessment  looming .   That was a year ago !!!      There are guys posted in this section who havn't been heard of since the Titanic sank .

it's all a zionist plot don't ya know.... :ph34r:

twas some twaddle on facebook again the other day about 'demoilition charges' in the twin towers.
They will have seen that chimney coming down on the news and saw the similarity. Some people are like cattle.

I work with cattle. I prefer them to people. I would take that as an insult to cattle.
I though that as I typed it . :)

I worked with cattle too . Dairy cattle as well ,when they had names.

You know what I meant though? Herd creatures. :)

I work with cattle. I prefer them to people. I would take that as an insult to cattle.
Not sure i would go that far but i know what you mean. I'm pretty wary of cattle, they are big buggers and don't like my Jack Russell, which is a pita when wondering over Dartmoor, and a large herd is spread over a wide area I want to walk through. Never sure how close to get (or not).

Congrats on passing your latest examinations :Applaud

Know that feeling, I did my masters over 3 years with the OU, ****** all use it turned out to be in the end as I ended up re-training as an electrician about a year later.