Can't log into Gumtree. Is it just me?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to log into Gumtree to post an add. Since I last logged in, they have added an "I am not a robot" check which is supoposed to load up a captcha thing for you to read some letters and type them in. but all I get is a rotating circle and it never loads. I have tried it on all 3 browsers that I have on my computer and it's the same.

So I can't log in to post an ad (and pay them some money) Lets try their "help" Well it seems I can't even sent them a simple email to ask what's wrong, the only option is to send them a tweet. I don't do face ache or twatter. Do they really not want my business any more? why are they making it so hard?

Anyway if any other Gumtree users could check please it the captcha thing is working for them.

That's the one browser I don't have. Is that part of the deliberate ploy to help Google take over the internet by making it so it only works with Gogle's browser?

It is ebay  , just looked it up  , also says the police have 250 calls a week about con tricks on there , reason is apparently ,they don't  take addresses / email ID  etc from sellers .

I bought this little van on there and found them OK   but who knows .