One of this weeks jobs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see the video but I would imagine it is a 10 minute video of the trek round the front entrance.

Used to do the same on the schools, as long as you left someone to guard the window from the kids while you were at the van.

I wouldn't be fitting a metal board though too expensive and too much hassle, stick a plastic one in, job done!

Nice and neat mind all the same, probably much more neat & tidy than I would do... ;)

Nice little job this week, but see video for why we used the window.

Nottingham’s Queens Medical Centre has a new tram stop. So I follow the signs to the x-ray department, fortunately I’d allowed plenty of time, it took me 25 minutes to get there. Coming out of the department I asked one of the nurses which was the quickest route back, “ignore the signs and follow me”, 3 minutes to the tram and I didn’t climb out of a window.

Common theme at hospitals it seems, there's loads of shortcuts that save you a mile of walking round that aren't even the wrong way, just not the official way! Bit like the diversions on roadworks, 30 minutes to follow the signs, or 3 minutes if you know where you are.

Latest posts