Electrical mate looking for full time work to complete NVQ/AM2

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Le Sueur

Reaction score
I'm 25, British and have completed my 2365 level 2/3, 17th edition qualifications and iv had over 1.5 years electrical onsite experience in the UK and in New Zealand where I am currently still working atm before returning back to London in January 2017.

Im looking for a firm to take me on as a mate/apprentice, to train and educate me to there required standard so that I can get my NVQ portfolio complete and become qualified. 

Haha I keep asking myself that same question but my family and friends are all in the UK and if I were to stay in NZ to get qualified I'd probably end up staying for allot longer than I'd like. I wouldnt like to get qualified with a company and head straight back to the UK straight after.

Im going to be based in London with my own vehicle.

So you had no problem leaving friends and family to go to NZ but suddenly they are the reason you're coming back, are you mad?? 

Stay there, give them something to save for and a nice holiday whilst giving you somewhere cheap to have a holiday in return. Have you not come across Skype or the likes? 

Oh brother!! All the best in whatever you decide you lunatic! ;) :D