spot the fault™

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry missed that completely! I was contemplating whether the driver of the Chevvy worked on the railways and was going to complain about the wrong type of ladders in use as he couldn't drive under them!

Have you considered why they are doing it that way?  (No, I am not saying its right, far from it, but have you asked your self why are thy doing it like that?)

no idea

its an old photo. when i passed 2 days later there was a scissor lift so im guessing what they tried to do didnt get done with the ladders. hopefully they decided to get the scissor lift before anyone fell off...

my ladders are very similar, however even i wouldnt have attempted to do that.

Amateur hour. We used to just stand on top of the van to do forecourt lighting.

jaysus @rapparee , :eek:

where abouts are you?

I was over at my sisters in August, it was about 113 there [portadown way, and similar in ballymena], only a couple of pence different from here, its about 111 round the NW, unless your near the Mway of course,

jaysus @rapparee , :eek:

where abouts are you?

I was over at my sisters in August, it was about 113 there [portadown way, and similar in ballymena], only a couple of pence different from here, its about 111 round the NW, unless your near the Mway of course,
Its 119p now. I'm in South Down.