• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Crabtree Powerstar MCCB

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A must for any young , thrusting, electrician about town ....no self respecting sparks would leave home without one so a snip at £60  including postage you can have your very own .....................  Crabtree Powerstar  63A  x 415V   TP   MCCB       guaranteed unused , still in plastic bag  . 

Image009 (3).jpg

OK  I know you're all holding back until I drop the extremely tempting sale price ...an absolute must for today's thrusting, man aout town contractor or panel builder .

OK  you've twisted my arm ....its yours for the cost of the postage and I'll throw in a few glamour photos of MissSweedy in full jointer's gear and flash visor .

OK  I know you're all holding back until I drop the extremely tempting sale price ...an absolute must for today's thrusting, man aout town contractor or panel builder .

OK  you've twisted my arm ....its yours for the cost of the postage and I'll throw in a few glamour photos of MissSweedy in full jointer's gear and flash visor .
@steptoe says you can hold onto the mccb but he'll give you £60 for the photos. 

I've sold some random MCCB's for a decent amount in the past, worth the effort.

And eBay is full of low/no effort listings nowadays so you don't even need to be good at it any more, just chuck any old random picture on and a barely legible description and you're done.

Thanks guys , I'll look at that next week .     Is there commision to pay to ebay ?  How does that all work ?

I've purchased a few things ...last time was a disaster ...a few weeks ago , money went into Paypal ...stuff never came ..spent 4 weeks messaging this twonk and complaining to ebay ...stupid twonk kept sending emails , your order is in the post ...it must be lost ...I'll send some more ... I'm saying just forget it mate refund the money & lets get on with our lives. 

Kerch :   I see some there for £200 odd quid  ...that would be nice , go towards a new PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys , I'll look at that next week .     Is there commision to pay to ebay ?  How does that all work ?

With eBay and PayPal fees you'll probably pay about 10% in commission. Once the item is sold eBay will take the fee automatically, and then take payment at the end of the month. PayPal will take their fee when the buyer pays and just put the remainder in your PayPal account.

Only thing to do then is post the item. If you do it via eBay the Royal Mail prices are sometimes a bit high for larger packages, sometimes it is better to go to other courier sites or brokers, like ParcelMonkey, P4D, or direct to Hermes or iPostParcels.

From experience I would avoid using;

ParcelForce (expensive)

Parcel2Go (useless)

UPS DropShop (slow)

Hermes tend to have good and bad areas/drivers. It's a gamble sometimes using them, but I have sent loads of small items as it is properly tracked and about the same price as Royal Mail.

Speaking as a man who sold ONE walkie Talkie....if you want some tips pm me 👍
Depends what type it was, PMR 446 and any make will talk to any other make, Professional ones like my Motorola's can be programmed, otherwise it's lots of walkie and not much talkie. lol

Asked wholesalers for a price on the Powerstar  earlier  ....obsolete  item ....try the internet :C .

Scarey how much gear I've fitted is already obsolete .  I think we fitted that Crabtree panelboard about 5 years ago...client had paid us to date but went bust  before I could fit the extra MCCB .