fluke CNXi 3000

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
Just bought 2 of these from an electrician who was packing in,unfortunately no manuals,they are no longer made and Fluke are useless for getting info from.Does anyone have a manual or know how to set one of these up?

@phil d, there's CNXi 3000 guidance on the Fluke website.
Yes that's the one,trouble is the Fluke website only gives a download on how to calibrate it or a silly pictogram "manual" that just shows you how to press buttons,obviously I know how to measure current with it,it's the logging function I'm struggling to work out.

Seems Fluke don't have manuals when they discontinue a product.lol

Just bought 2 of these from an electrician who was packing in,unfortunately no manuals,they are no longer made and Fluke are useless for getting info from.Does anyone have a manual or know how to set one of these up?

Do you have just these or do you have the receiving device (multimeter), you clamp these and they transmit to the device.

The video here (safety lock out) shows it quite well in use, we did stock this but it never really took off and was replaced with Fluke connect (FC)

Do you have just these or do you have the receiving device (multimeter), you clamp these and they transmit to the device.

The video here (safety lock out) shows it quite well in use, we did stock this but it never really took off and was replaced with Fluke connect (FC)
Just the unit itself,it has the screen on so you can get the reading but I can't work out how to log readings.Looked on your site for the voltage one,but it's no longer available,have to keep looking.lol