Evans Electric

MEM 100A TPN metalclad Switchfuse

Andy™

Ive got some of them C50's too. maybe swap some for the switch fuse then Deke can have even more

Evans Electric

What I don't need is more C50s  ...you're not palming your leftovers onto me Cannylad  :redcard:innocent

Evans Electric

Well it's too late now , Sw/fuse is sold and on it's way to Wakefield .  Bargain of the century and you've all missed out on it :C

What next will be on sale from Deke's Golden Treasure Trove of Electrical Bargains .

Andy™

wakefield to be used or is that where the scrap man was from?

Evans Electric

No idea Andy , its gone to someone in the Timber  Solutions trade .   I hope it will be used ,  I just didn't feel right chucking it away even though the damn thing has been in the Evans Electric stores for at least 20 yrs .

We fitted it ...then removed it a few years later ...put it under the bench with the words ..."This'll come in useful" :C

Onoff

I like C50s. They cause no trouble by ever tripping and the writing's big enough on them that I can see it still. :coat