My new toy

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony S

© Honorary Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've wanted to get my hands on one of these knifes for years

Cleave-04_zpsg4fo5epd.jpg.c3f503eb758023d9cf949900175f1fa4.jpg

Who's it by? In a previous life I was a full qualified chef, only got a couple of my knives left tho, and Mrs Flup has ruined 'em by not sharpening them before she uses them headbang

All my kitchen knifes are from Richardson Sheffield, this is an el cheapo Amazon purchase but it’s like a razor and nicely balanced.

Before christmas Carl S helped me to hone all the knifes on a whetstone.

I’ll PM the supplier of the Chinese knife.

I knew it would get me in trouble, 21Hrs in Nottingham's bridewell and facing trial at the high court on a charge of “causing an affray”.

Don’t worry I’m free but the knife is still in the cop shop.

I’ve just ordered a new knife, I can’t see me getting the old one back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it would get me in trouble, 21Hrs in Nottingham's bridewell and facing trial at the high court on a charge of “causing an affray”.

Don’t worry I’m free but the knife is still in the cop shop.

I’ve just ordered a new knife, I can’t see me getting the old one back.
Must be well chuffed with yourself.......... :Applaud

only affray? so they havent found all the dismembered corpses yet?

They’re in the foundations of a kiln.

It actually came to a point of law, an affray in a public place has third party witnesses. Behind closed doors it’s one party’s word against another. He has a record, I don’t.

I’ll give a full account with details after the hearing.

What is weird, even though we live in the same house I can’t speak to him.

High Court for afray?  I very much doubt it. Been there, done that. Magistrates Court at the very most and even that is a push. 

Knife been confiscated?  No charge of attempted assault with a deadly weapon?  I smell something. Fields, cows?  No!  It is pidgeon-poop. 

Make sure you don't get your hands under it 

High Court for afray?  I very much doubt it. Been there, done that. Magistrates Court at the very most and even that is a push. 

Knife been confiscated?  No charge of attempted assault with a deadly weapon?  I smell something. Fields, cows?  No!  It is pidgeon-poop. 

Also how can you be done for afray behind closed doors?  The definition of afray is that it happens in a public place. Two people fighting in a room with nobody else in is not afray. 

Jezus it stinks of bull around here. 

It actually came to a point of law, an affray in a public place has third party witnesses. Behind closed doors it’s one party’s word against another. He has a record, I don’t.

He made the complaint hence the point of law.

Knowing you I'm not surprised you've personal experience of the charge.

haha agreed :facepalm:

Latest posts