On Site Guide BS7671:2008+A3:2015 labeling for unit 203

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tautvydas

Reaction score
Hello I am currently studying Level 2 electrical installation 2365. I got an exam coming soon for Unit 203 where i can use my on site guide and label it. Could any of you help me with labelling the on site guide which would really help me for my exam.

I'm not free for a few weeks if you can hang on? 

Where are you? 
I got exam on monday which will be 27th of february. I try do it my self just thought some people done it before and could make it easier for myself and others who is in same situation. Thanks for your reply. 

Sec203 covers what? Please understand whilst you may be at the beginning of your training, many here wouldn't recognise 2356 sec 203 as they'd done previous edition of exams, so give us more detail then we may be able to engage with you. 

Sec203 covers what? Please understand whilst you may be at the beginning of your training, many here wouldn't recognise 2356 sec 203 as they'd done previous edition of exams, so give us more detail then we may be able to engage with you. 
Sorry for not providing more information. The unit is 203: Electrical Installation Technology. It is for Level 2 Electrical Installation 2365 course. 

nto familiar with your course, but tag tables like max Zs values for different circuit protective devices, meter tail and earthing sizes, and I would suggest derating of cables by installaion methods. Think about what your course has emphasised, find it in the guide book and tag those subjects.

Label

Earthing systems - 8 questions relating to

Conduit and trunking factors - read question thoroughly and watch out for straight runs or with bend.

Table H2 - ring and radial circuits

Max Zs values and understand these are for conductors at 20 degrees as opposed to BS7671 figures for conductors at 70 degrees.