How do I reset defaults/crash on a pyronix enforcer panel.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Hargreaves

Reaction score
Help....

Just bought a house and the old owners dnt know the engineers code all I want to do is add a door contact and pir :(

Could some one help me reset the default codes for a pyronix enforcer?

The "problem" with telling you the engineers code is that unless you know what you are doing you can cause more grief than you can imagine.

If its a previous alarm, I would be inclined to suggest that you replace all of it.

Then I will be in the same boat just out of pocket.....ill have to re program it anyway if I was to replace it. 

Yep deffo not any of the default codes and I have the master user code. I can't understand why manufacturers won't let you add inputs without a engineers code.i could buy another panel off eBay but it frustrating as I know they can be crashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help....

Just bought a house and the old owners dnt know the engineers code all I want to do is add a door contact and pir :(

Could some one help me reset the default codes for a pyronix enforcer?

have you tried 9999 (default code)?

the reset procedure will be in the manual  which you could find on google if you really wanted to (they also go by software version of the panel). but be aware, the engineer code could be locked (not sure if its an option on pyronix, it is on texecom) in which case you still dont know the engineer code but you have now lost all the programming too

best option really would be to contact whoever installed it. if its out of warranty and not on any service contract, most decent installers would change the code but expect to pay a callout for them to come do it

most installers will change the code to prevent anyone changing settings / modifying anything then blaming the installer for it not working correctly. it may also be engineer reset on tamper too so if you do remove any covers

It isn't.
60565089.jpg.c61e5808473b19c6bfd549a89acef405.jpg

😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the first one wanted deleting but there is no delete option.

The second one was equally as helpful (if not more so as it was actually correct) than the post it referenced.

Well the first one wanted deleting but there is no delete option.

The second one was equally as helpful (if not more so as it was actually correct) than the post it referenced.
I was only messing with you