ISSWWW Updates & Offers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megger Jase

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking news ladies and gents, www.isswww.co.uk now accepts PayPal accross the site!
This makes it soooo much easier for lots of people to checkout with armfuls of quality test equipment at our usual wonderful prices.

I thank you..

PayPal.svg.png

Does this make it easier to have the item shipped to a different address ?

As long as they actually take note of the address you put in the box. IME a lot of suppliers get confused and send your stuff to the invoice address.

As long as they actually take note of the address you put in the box. IME a lot of suppliers get confused and send your stuff to the invoice address.
This was done over the phone

i was told that since I was paying by debit card it could only be sent to,the cards registered address...but it would,need signing for (and there would be nobody available to sign) and I needed the tester. I have an alternative delivery address and don't ever remember it being an issue before

simple enough to,sort out but it meant another 2 days

This was done over the phone

i was told that since I was paying by debit card it could only be sent to,the cards registered address...but it would,need signing for (and there would be nobody available to sign) and I needed the tester. I have an alternative delivery address and don't ever remember it being an issue before

simple enough to,sort out but it meant another 2 days
Some companies I deal with will only ship to the billing address for the first order, after that, if there are no problems with that order they'll ship to any address as they have your details on file. one of the reasons for this is to prevent fraud, if you get hold of anyone's card you have all the info needed to make a purchase, if they were to send it to a different address from the billing address it would be very easy to make a fraudulent purchase. I suppose by sending the first purchase to the billing address it's their way of limiting this happening.

Some companies I deal with will only ship to the billing address for the first order, after that, if there are no problems with that order they'll ship to any address as they have your details on file. one of the reasons for this is to prevent fraud, if you get hold of anyone's card you have all the info needed to make a purchase, if they were to send it to a different address from the billing address it would be very easy to make a fraudulent purchase. I suppose by sending the first purchase to the billing address it's their way of limiting this happening.
I did think that may be the case but I have had stuff from them before

even sent stuff for calibration, received it back and paid later. Issue might have been that I did not speak to a mark directly, only to someone in sales

Guys, when ordering with Paypal your address is verified by them so it's not a problem. As long as you specify the delivery address you would like then the goods will be delivered there. Just remember to mark your primary address or your secondary address as the default one for shipping.

Hope that clears things up.

Hi All

Just to let you know we are now taking pre-orders for the upcoming Flir ONE Pro thermal imager. This is the third generation of this very popular device and set to sell out fast. Available in Apple lightning port and Android USB-C and Micro USB flavours.

http://isswww.co.uk/flir-one-pro-3rd-generation-personal-thermal-imager

Have a swell week  :B

Flir One PRO Family.jpg

Morning campers

We have something very special for you all today, I'll let the ad do the talking. Please note the availability of the free clamp is somewhat limited so the offer is on until they are gone.

Kewtech KT64 Pro kit FORUM Ad July 2017.jpg

Over at www.isswww.co.uk we have updated our range of Testo products with a massive amount of new items. If you like Testo then be sure to drop in a give it a look.

Also as previously mentioned we now do quite a nice range of water meters, the pricing on these wasn't what it should have been and this has now been corrected, also worth a look if that's of interest, here.

Hi All

It's been a long time away I'm afraid, many many things going on at SiS and ISSWWW, as some of you know we have been through a takeover and restructure over the last year. Appologies for not keeping up with the forums as we have done so in the past but new positions and big learning curves have meant a shift in focus for a time.
We are here, we want to help you guys and I'm going to try and make a point of getting on the forum now at least weekly.

If you haven't been to www.isswww.co.uk in a while then please take a look, you'll find new deals and changes afoot with many more to come this year.
We are trying to build a better experience with the site but it is of course going to take some time. Glad to hear from any of you regarding anything you want, just shout OK.

Did I mention we are giving away a FREE FLUKE T5-1000 with a Flir ONE Pro smartphone thermal camera? ;)