garage lights

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PARAS659

Reaction score
carnt get this round my head for some reason 3 flureseant lights so 3 T&E cables 1 switch which has 1,2 com sp and an earth and 1 cu so want all lights off 1 switch and then obviously wired to cu done all other wiring ring main etc worked with trades for years now disabled but carnt get how to wire these lights  any help would be great tanks

Take feed to switch, take 1t/e to first light then onto the other two (therefore linking lights) connect earths at switch to earth terminal, connect the neutrals (two blue cores) in a terminal block, connect live on feed cable (from cu) to the C on switch, connect the live on light cable to 1 on switch. Connect lights as live (brown) neutral (blue) and earth. 

Thanks sharpens could you draw diagram mate  sorry for inconvenience my head won't take words so good this week I have 3 t e from lights can they go in a junction box then wire from junction box to God knows where sorry for being think not usually