has anything like this ever happened to you?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
I was replying to another post and it reminded me of something that happened to me when I was in my mid 20,s.

I'd gone to my mothers house for Christmas dinner and as per usual she'd forgotten something, so as was also usual, I was sent out to get it there was a shop run by Asians about 3 miles away and it was open 365 days a year.

Anyway I'm stood looking at a shelf trying to find the product when this attractive young woman comes alongside me, looks at the shelf and gropes my crotch! For some strange reason having found what I was looking for I paid and left, I rode back to my mothers house, removed my helmet and jacket, then it dawned on me what had happened! I grabbed my gear, jumped on the bike and sped back to the shop, she was nowhere to be found, damn, I missed possibly the only Christmas present I never asked for but would probably have loved. It's never happened since, unfortunately.