Hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Wells

Reaction score
Hi guys, found some useful threads on this forum, so decided to register and get involved myself. Hope to learn from everyone and hopefully provide some value myself.

Hi  Steven , you are most welcome on the Forum  but have you noticed it's a UK based Forum  and you are in Atlanta ,Georgia.?

As I'm sure you know , our systems  differ from each other  but I'm sure that would make for some  interesting chat ,  I hope you will remain on board.

Thought I'd point this out as the first Forum I joined was an American one , I didn't notice at first  but then began to think  " What the hell are they talking about ,& whats all this about Grounding & Hot wires  etc. ?"      Look forward to hearing from you .

Don't want to upset you but this is a spam account so you are just talking to a robot. I did report it the other day but it still seems to be here which doesn't surprise me.

Hi mate, I'm not sure why you are saying that I'm a ''spam account'' ? Yes, I've posted my business website on a thread called 'useful links', but that doesn't make me a 'spam account'. I hope you have a great day.

Latest posts