Multi-tasking

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
So as a family we are sat round the dining table having a chat over tea, all done eating Mrs 107 says "you can clear the table & put the dishes in the dishwasher", our son fell back on the "but us blokes according to you females can't multitask so I will put them on the side somebody else can fill the washer"

At this point our eldest daughter (17) who has just completed a residential works experience with the army forgets the mum filter & pipes up with "courgette off you blokes sleep and fart at the same time... fill the dishwasher"

:slap

Only a week with them and the language is site standard already.

Pink Minx can do the washing up, clean the kitchen, etc, while at the same time giving me earache.

I on the other hand can only cook and make a mess in the kitchen in sequential order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving down the motorway one day in my Landrover, radio on listening to traffic reports and talking to the wife while she gazes out of the window at the fields beyond the hard shoulder, we're in lane 2 doing about 60 mph. I pull into lane 1, switch on my beacons and pull onto the hardshoulder, "have we broken down?" asks the wife, I put on my HiViz and walk 50 yards back up the HS and retrieve a very expensive light unit from the grass. I climb back into my motor placing it on the back seat, and with that we drive away, "how did you know that was there?" she asked, "easy I saw it back there as we were driving along" I replied, now that's multi tasking. lol

I saw a woman multi tasking on the motorway one day skirt over the top of her stockings fiddling with something between her legs :innocent , she was driving at 50mph in lane 2 at the time not sure whether she was coming or going somewhere

Another day on the motorway traffic was a bit heavy and a car came alongside in lane 2 it was unusual as it was a left hand drive more unusual was the head in the drivers lap bobbing up and down yes the male driver was getting a BJ so he was obviously multi tasking, I must admit there are days when that sort of stress relief would help

I saw a woman multi tasking on the motorway one day skirt over the top of her stockings fiddling with something between her legs :innocent , she was driving at 50mph in lane 2 at the time not sure whether she was coming or going somewhere

Another day on the motorway traffic was a bit heavy and a car came alongside in lane 2 it was unusual as it was a left hand drive more unusual was the head in the drivers lap bobbing up and down yes the male driver was getting a BJ so he was obviously multi tasking, I must admit there are days when that sort of stress relief would help
Tried that years ago but she kept hitting her head on the steering wheel, hang on, this Citroen has an adjustable steering wheel, I can sense a run to Blackpool coming soon.

Incidentally, those cars that vibrated the seat when you crossed the white line seem to have died a death, but on the other hand, you don't see as many women drivers swerving between lanes.  

Latest posts