isswww Once but never again

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeger

Reaction score
On 18 February I order a Kane 455 with Bluetooth by isswww.co.uk.

A few days later, this was delivered, but the unit was dead.

When I touched or picked up the unit, it went out.

I send the unit back to isswww costs 20 pounds.

2 weeks later I received a new one but this unit did not have Bluetooth.

I send the unit back to isswww costs 20 pounds

I have several mails but you get answers from various people who always get the same questions.

They even ask for the purchase number while it's in the mail.

Today is May 15th we are 3 months further I lost 40 pounds and I do not have a Kane 455

Zeger, i hope you don't only ever make this post, please do come back and get involved with what is a great forum for airing views and sharing thoughts, ideas and 

new innovations.

Thank you for speaking to me today on the phone. As you know we are currently in the process of resolving the issues you've had with this order. Although both the Manufacturer and our Courier service has let us down, we still take full responsibility for the complications around this order and apologise sincerely for the inconvenience caused. Your order will be delivered in full shortly and we are fully reimbursing you for the money you spent on freight to get the parcel back to us both times. I can assure you we take customer satisfaction seriously and we (I) am disappointed that on this occasion it seems to have gone very wrong. I am sure by the title of your post it is unlikely, however i hope this has not completely put you off using us in the future and hope to see you again soon.

I recently had to buy a new multitester as Fluke dont support my old 1652 anymore & ISSWWW pointed out the repair cost  (without a warranty on the equipment) was not much  less than a new tester. They delivered the new unit next day.

Out of interest, the only fault was Rcd testing did not work on the X1 so i now have another spare  meter.Insert other media

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the time couriers have a lot to answer for and sadly this can reflect on the supplier, which is unfair in my opinion, recently we had to dispatch some kit for someone and it was required on a certain date, It was sent the week before and should have arrived at least 2 days before it was needed, it didn't, the courier had "lost" it. We've found sending stuff out on a Friday is a bad Idea, that's the best day if you want it going missing as it can be left lying about all weekend.

Personally If I need something so desperately then I'll pay a bit more and obtain it locally, don't blame the supplier if the courier cock's it up, also customs can delay packages if something is going abroad, I heard recently of one country's customs department who held up shipment of a package for 3 weeks, seemingly simply because they could.