Jobs after highschool

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viorelflower

Reaction score
I have a degree in electronics but i don't know where to work with this paper.In my city we have other jobs that are not related to electronics.In the last thread you told me that i can't be an electrician because of my training problems.What else could i do?Join electrical engineering?This is all i have left.There are no jobs available for someone who has only 2 hands.I don't like military because waking up in the morning at 8 am is not something that i like.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no jobs available for someone who has only 2 hands. I don't like military because waking up in the morning at 8 am is not something that i like.
That's a bad attitude. I have to get up at 5.30 am some mornings. No employer will ever take you on.

I have a degree in brain surgery.

Nobody in their right mind would let me loose with a trepanning saw.

You can't be serious.

Photography, author, brain surgery and a bit of part time electrical work lol.

A lot of sites need you at work at 8am, so getting up before 7 is probably on the cards, if not earlier.......
I thought that was normal for a spark, early mornings, late nights, sweating in lofts in summer, freezing outside in winter, oh yes we have it easy don't we, and don't forget non of us gets less than 60K a year!