Newcastle shop fit out

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im near but no spare time to be any help

on the plus side, its free parking unlike durham, however its almost all permit only early morning and late afternoon / evening. although many have their own off road parking at the back

We are starting a 1 month  job in Jesmond. Anyone from that area ?
This is no help at all but I stayed in an hotel in Jesmond when working up there at....British Lead ...I think it was .

Geordies are great ...specially as our previous job was at Dartford Power Stn wiv the Landaners who could hardly speak to us ...praps they didn't understand us.... anyway , we were struggling to find the way from hotel to job so this foreman guy said ....." Well wayhey bonnie lads  yer leeke a cuppla bairns lost in the wods".....   and some more words from Auf Weidersein Pet  which meant he offered to pull up at the hotel so we could follow him to the job.    Top blokes all of them ! 

On a serious note @SLIPSHOD & SLAPDASH

When does it start,?

I've just been screwed over on a job with them holding back a load of money on me as they got the spec wrong and are saying I have to now change it all at my own expense, even though it wasn't me that even wired it, I've just failed the test as the RFC is coming back at 1.58 ohms R1 Rn and 2.7 R2 and have a Ze of 0.32 TNS , :shakehead

Latest posts