What ever you do.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20170521_094753_zpsloylykhh.jpg.5b4cc7eed0578648929fbe6cb7e136ee.jpg

(The scale is lost, It's a huge house, my mates Dad again).

:slap

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it takes all sorts .

Theres only half a dozen people who vote in country anyway .   Governments are elected by the "floating " voter so any governmment doesn't really represent the majority. 

A hardcore always vote Tory.

A hardcore always vote Labour .

A smaller section always vote Lib.Dem

Millions never vote at all .

The vote is carried by the floaters and the ones who are swung by  "that nice Mr Cameron or that nice Mr Blair "   or the table thumping , anti everything , aimed at certain sections from the Farages & the Trumptons .

Watching The Andrew Neil Interviews on BBC1 at the moment. (I consider myself a nationalist btw and voted out).

In the absence of a credible UKIP the more I watch May perform the more I find myself veering to the left and Jezza. Elderly parents, kid going to uni etc.

I'm listening whilst typing, she doesn't fill me confidence and to present an un-costed manifesto, then U turn immediately is certainly a new one on me.

She has also kept waffling a buzz phrase about Corbyn scare-mongering the elderly, considering the main attack on Labour is about how they can't run the country and 'it will all be chaos', which is scaremonegring at its best, this seems rather hypocritical.

As for Brexit, I'm begiining to regret voting to leave. I really didn't think any party would be daft enough to take us down the Hard Brexit route. IMHO the best approach would be to negotiate out of the bit by bit, eg fisihing waters, farming etc etc. I'm battening down the hatches as we speak, it's going to be rough ride with no trade deals in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it takes all sorts .

Theres only half a dozen people who vote in country anyway .   Governments are elected by the "floating " voter so any governmment doesn't really represent the majority. 

A hardcore always vote Tory.

A hardcore always vote Labour .

A smaller section always vote Lib.Dem

Millions never vote at all .

The vote is carried by the floaters and the ones who are swung by  "that nice Mr Cameron or that nice Mr Blair "   or the table thumping , anti everything , aimed at certain sections from the Farages & the Trumptons .

it's a shame the Proportional Voting bill was never carried through, but then neither the Tories or Labour wanted it, so I get the impression it was allowed to fail. It would be really nice to vote for something I believe in for once, like the Monster Raving Looney Party :slap

They have PR in norn iron,. :C

to be perfectly frank,,

Neither Corbyn or May is fit to run the country, and that other bloke has no idea either, we'd probably be better with Screaming Lord Sutch at this rate tbh.

Does it really matter, they will all screw us over in one way or another,

What they give with one hand they will take away with the other.