Win a set C.K Stubby VDE Slim Screwdrivers - ENDED

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK-TOOLS

CK Promotions
Reaction score
C.K tools is giving away a set of C.K Stubby VDE Slim Screwdrivers - the world's first fixed blade VDE stubby screwdriver. All you have to do is follow the link below and answer one question. 

(Clue: You'll find the answer in the video below)

http://bit.ly/ck-stubby-comps

Follow our forum page to stay updated on future competitions and product news. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The winner of this competition has now been chosen, please check your email inboxes. Subject is 'C.K Stubby VDE Competition Winner'.

Thanks for taking part everyone, stay tuned for future competitions! 

The winner of this competition has now been chosen, please check your email inboxes. Subject is 'C.K Stubby VDE Competition Winner'.

Thanks for taking part everyone, stay tuned for future competitions! 
Amy, you beauty, I won!!!!!

Thank you very much.

Thanks to the girls at Carl Kammerling (C.K tools), my screwdriver set arrived this morning and they even threw in a magma tool pouch. 

They'll be put to work on Monday. 

Also thanks @steptoe, @ruston and @Blue Duck

I have various ratchet cutters ....from the size you have upto one that would easily take your leg off at the thigh!....a very frightening bit of kit.

i am pretty sure that they all say 'only for use on Al/Cu cable and not steel"........with the exception of the Parrot Cutters which pee through 10mm 4 core swa.

tried the BFO one on some 25x 4 SWA ....it wasn't good BUT it totalled some 400mm AWA without a twitch