Hello from Cumbria

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marto

Reaction score
Hi all, just introducing myself. I'm a recently qualified 'mature' electrical maintenance apprentice, (42 now!) working in a large paper mill. I've really enjoyed the training and apprenticeship program and have won several awards along the way including advanced apprentice of the year, and I finish my HND electrical engineering course this week.

I've been a long time user of this forum and it has been very useful while completing my NVQ so thanks to everybody! I thought it was about time I registered as a user and look forward to picking up useful advice from the experienced guys.

Glad you have found useful bits from the forum in between the, (sometimes trivial), banter of the regulars. Welcome to the forum.

Doc H.

Hi all, just introducing myself. I'm a recently qualified 'mature' electrical maintenance apprentice, (42 now!) working in a large paper mill. I've really enjoyed the training and apprenticeship program and have won several awards along the way including advanced apprentice of the year, and I finish my HND electrical engineering course this week.

I've been a long time user of this forum and it has been very useful while completing my NVQ so thanks to everybody! I thought it was about time I registered as a user and look forward to picking up useful advice from the experienced guys.

I'll just go now shall I,?  :C

:coat