Metrotest PAT600 User Manual

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeonH

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've somehow mislaid the manual for my Metrotest PAT600. I can see that there used to be a download available on the forum, but the link seems to be dead.

Can anyone help me out with a manual, it would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Leon.

I have just been to the downloads section and as far as I can see the PAT 600 download still works. However as forums such as this do cost time and the money to maintain and keep running, certain features are only available to either regular contributors who have put some useful content back into the forum over a period of time, or members who have purchased a silver or gold membership for 12months of increased access to the full range of forum features. As a new member at the moment I think your privileges are limited. A lot of people give up their time to share their experience and knowledge to help build the forum to what it is and some others also have to take all of the legal responsibilities and liabilities for operating a public forum and paying the bills for hosting a running the forum. unfortunately not everything can be just shared and given out without a few sticks and carrots to get a bit of revenue back to keep the forum active. Hope you understand LeonH.

Doc H,   

I have just been to the downloads section and as far as I can see the PAT 600 download still works. However as forums such as this do cost time and the money to maintain and keep running, certain features are only available to either regular contributors who have put some useful content back into the forum over a period of time, or members who have purchased a silver or gold membership for 12months of increased access to the full range of forum features. As a new member at the moment I think your privileges are limited. A lot of people give up their time to share their experience and knowledge to help build the forum to what it is and some others also have to take all of the legal responsibilities and liabilities for operating a public forum and paying the bills for hosting a running the forum. unfortunately not everything can be just shared and given out without a few sticks and carrots to get a bit of revenue back to keep the forum active. Hope you understand LeonH.

Doc H,   
Hi Doc H,

I do understand what you're saying, and thanks for your advice. I must admit that it was a Google search for the PAT tester manual that brought me to this forum, I had never  heard of the forum before now, I'm sure I will find it a great help in future and I hope I can be of help to other members too.

I will definitely purchase a silver or gold membership to the forum, now that I know that it's possible to do so.

Thanks Again

Leon.