New guy.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorvig

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I am Lorvig, ex engineer in industrial robotics ,programmable logic control,high volume production lines.Now I am semi retired, trying to do something in my life.   

Welcome to the forum, where are you from? That's an interesting line of work.

What sort of robots did you work on.

Hi! Sorry Gentlemen,for not answering early ,,was running around,I worked on many robots :Fanuc,ABB,Kawasaki,PLC Simmens S5,Fanuc control,I never had a permanent job ,always on a contracts.It is not as interesting as you think. If you installing automatic line -always pressure, if you doing maintenance, ,or breakdown work ,all management will be crying : "company loosing money,we paying you good money"...And always trying  to get more from you,than they paying for. 

Now I bought little house in french alps, border with Switzerland .Nice aria.Mountings,Geneva lake ,mineral waters,food in supermarket good quality,weather nice..My house in state of disrepair  and I am trying to make it nice,.Hope I answered All your Questions. Thank s for your welcome.

Hi! Sorry Gentlemen,for not answering early ,,was running around,I worked on many robots :Fanuc,ABB,Kawasaki,PLC Simmens S5,Fanuc control,I never had a permanent job ,always on a contracts.It is not as interesting as you think. If you installing automatic line -always pressure, if you doing maintenance, ,or breakdown work ,all management will be crying : "company loosing money,we paying you good money"...And always trying  to get more from you,than they paying for. 

Now I bought little house in french alps, border with Switzerland .Nice aria.Mountings,Geneva lake ,mineral waters,food in supermarket good quality,weather nice..My house in state of disrepair  and I am trying to make it nice,.Hope I answered All your Questions. Thank s for your welcome.
That sounds amazing, living the dream

Hello folks, how u all doing ? i am new here my name is David, wish to enjoy my stay here!