• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free to good home .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2--------------- Newlec    200VA   (4 channels @ 50VA  ea)      transformers       240 V    /  12V   ac  .   Condition as new .     I  supplied & fitted them about 7 yrs ago  & removed them this week  ,   replacing with LED   Sky Panels.

Free to good home ,  pay postage only.    Can post picture if interested.  

Probably redundant items now we are in the LED revolution .   

Deke,

Can you sober up a bit please, and get a shot of the label that's not blurry & out of focus, so I can see the details as I might be able to use one for something else.

If you are taking a photo on your phone. Tap the screen to show it where to focus into.

The worrying thing is that Deke thought those images were clear and in focus.

Doc H.

I admit I wasn't wearing my glasses ....thats pretty much how the world looks to me  TBH .    

Rapparound  I just tried tapping the screen on phone ......nothing happens .... you're probably thinking I have one of those ...poke your finger at the screen surf the net watch the footy in HD ..screen the size of A4 paper    cost you £200  type phones.  . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Deke,

Can you sober up a bit please, and get a shot of the label that's not blurry & out of focus, so I can see the details as I might be able to use one for something else.
OK  Sidey , I should be sober by tomorrow ,  I'll take another pic  when I get back , better light , glasses on , trying not to shake .  

As I say in OP  ,   total output  200VA     with 4 channels @ 50VA   ea   

It's the transformer type I'm after, one of the 3 symbols in the bottom rh corner really.

New-Toroidal-Transformer-LVT4506-by-Stratus-Lighting-_1.jpg.f4c5a58c40df18c01654a748e6ef3488.jpg

Thank you Lurch, from that it looks like they are, fail safe, short circuit proof, electronic, safety isolation transformers, so require a definitive minimum load, no good for the heath robinson test kit I'm looking at using them for.

Shame

Pictures as promised Sidey ....I see they may not be what you are looking for although they are slightly different spec to Lurch's .

My phone won't focus any better on the  text .   If they are of any use you are welcome to it / them.  FOC

Photo0391.jpg

Photo0392.jpg

Photo0393.jpg

Photo0394.jpg