The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
memory-oh-wait-hes-alive-19128260.png.7ba42d5799d6bd7153b837d353c99e57.png

Tony, I really am annoyed at you, these people rang you up and informed you that you were deceased, as you know these people are never wrong! Now will you please crawl into your coffin and stop causing trouble, according to them you have ceased to be, please accept this. lol

Rather than just jumping to assumptions, shouldn't we do a few 'Dead tests' first, then a few 'Live tests' to actually confirm if Tony is Dead or Alive?  This place is getting all a bit too DIY and skipping basic procedures, no wonder the industry is going down hill.

Doc H

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than just jumping to assumptions, shouldn't we do a few 'Dead tests' first, then a few 'Live tests' to actually confirm if Tony is Dead or Alive?  This place is getting all a bit too DIY and skipping basic procedures, no wonder the industry is going down hill.

Doc H
dead tests- continuity of blood conductors, inhalation resistance

live tests- hilarity, poop impedance and arsenal detesting

TonyS   Eh!   Is he still alive ?    I was begining to think he was communicating from the "Other Side"      Jeez ! He must be older than me ...he knows stuff like  how many 7/.029 VIR's you can get into a 3/4" conduit  with 5 bends , no boxes & a tub of tallow. .        Its those monkey gland injections he takes 

Latest posts