Revenge on dog owners?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
I was reading the news this morning and apparently police are looking for a jogger who keeps taking a dump outside this woman's house apparently it's been going on for a while but the person was only caught in the act by a neighbour the other day.

Apparently the police are looking at it, the incident, not the dump, lol.

I began to wonder is it just someone doing it for a laugh, or maybe it's someone who's stood in a pile of dog carp, and left their little pile as revenge on an unwary dog walker.

My god it's a weird world we live in.

A woman I know was in the west end and she had a dump in the doorway of Stringfellows Nightclub, in front of the queue and security. 

The phantom fouler is back then, must have moved up north, he used to deficate in phone boxes in North London before the invention of the mobile phone.

not uncommon to see the local junkies laying one down near the garages at the end of my road...

sick bastards....

The local foxes tend to dump  in the right of way  where I park my van ,    however they are becoming more civilized  as the last one  who dumped by the gates  also wiped his ass and left the paper.    :eek:

Image013 (2).jpg

Where  I lived once, a regular walker let their god carp anywhere it wanted and never cleared it up. Often on my neighbours font lawn.

One day the lady came by with the dog, also pulling her shopping trolley.  The dog did it's business on the neghours lawn.  The neighbour got a shovel, scoped it up, caught up with the lady and said to her "excuse me, I believe this is yours" as he tipped the dog's mess into her shopping trolley.

I believe that solved the issue and the dog mess was never left om his lawn again.

Where  I lived once, a regular walker let their god carp anywhere it wanted and never cleared it up. Often on my neighbours font lawn.

One day the lady came by with the dog, also pulling her shopping trolley.  The dog did it's business on the neghours lawn.  The neighbour got a shovel, scoped it up, caught up with the lady and said to her "excuse me, I believe this is yours" as he tipped the dog's mess into her shopping trolley.

I believe that solved the issue and the dog mess was never left om his lawn again.
When I lived at home, our neighbour had a Jack Russell, it never messed anywhere on his property, I later found out he used a repellant to prevent this, instead it always did it on our drive. Words were had yet it made no difference, clearly a different tactic would be needed here.

I gave it some thought and then came up with an idea, over the following week I collected all it's little "leavings" in a bucket, late one night I popped round to his house with it and pilled it all up against his front door, knowing full well that he'd find it when he opened the door to let the dog out!

A couple of days later he saw me on the front and began complaining about how some rotten so and so had stacked a pile of "dog doings" against his front door. It had landed on his carpet when he'd opened the door to let his dog out to do it's business.

I replied that it was probably someone who was fed up with his dog doing it's "business" on their property.It never happened again.lol

Latest posts