• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Final posting on these wonderful devices !!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Act now or forever be disappointed  that you missed out on the bargain of the year  !! 

10  Crabtree  C50 breakers  ,  various  ratings ,   5a/15a/ 20a/ 30a/40a    even  more free than last offer ,  postage only to the lucky recipient who snaps up these much sought after  bargains .

They will be held for a week before getting binned ....so  don't  delay , act today , sale must end soon . 

Just remember, he day AFTER you bin them, is the day you will get a job where you could use them.

Are you really so short of space you can't just keep them?

Do you want some of mine? Still got about 30 or 40 odd. I know a bloke who buys them for 50p each, not worth the hassle of postage tbh.

Are you really so short of space you can't just keep them?
Dave , I've given them a home for 25 years ,  I suffer from the  " That'll come in useful one day " syndrome   and the  "   I might need one of these one day "   .

I think it comes from growing up in an age when we had sod all ,  when the only way you'd have a bike  would be to put one together from  handed down bits & pieces. 

When I had a transit sized van , the amount of stuff we had in it was crazy ...all there just in case .    When  Bob the Breakdown got pulled for overloading  his van  we had a clear out .....stuff like  20mm Galvo H boxes  & Y boxes .... three boxes of Crampetts ,  the apprentice  said "What the hell are these ?" 

I think after the Great Clearout  the MPG went up by 20   :eek:   

I'm collecting old meters, I have several now, missed out on a 1965 Avo 8 mk2 the other day, I was gutted, it was the first meter I had and was made the year I was born.lol

I spent £80 this week on a square d/Schneider qoe 3 pole c32A breaker 
Really?

well you ain't gonna like this then!

i am putting a load of SqD breakers ,( the ones with two clips) on eBay next week, along with loads of Wylex HBs including an HB40, HB50 and an HB60 and some three phase ones as well 😊

And a box of brand new HB30s still  in original box

Right  thats it !! They're in the bin  ....like an idiot I've  nurtured them for 20 years ..............gone  forever and never called me Mother !!!    
I'm going after the Stablocks next !!

Then it will be the wooden pattresses and the boxes of buckle clips. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What about clearing out your stock of lead sheathed cable, or are you keeping that for a job you have lined up?

Doc H.

It does look like they will make a comeback  Kerch .  TBH I don't really have any , in fact never used them .     However if you ever need a 3 gang wooden patttress ,  Lurch has cornered the market .  

Doc:   I'm giving up on using the lead sheathed cables now ,  not a mention of them the the 18th as yet.