Samsung Washing M/c

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No !!   It sounds like a series of problems .... perhaps he should ask for a different make .     I know nothings made to last these days but a week  is pushing it a bit .  

Why would anyone buy a fourth of anything when numbers one two and three had all failed?

Doc H.

Keep up Doc  :innocent     He's purchased a new Samsung  about 5 weeks a go ....it was shaking itself to bits , so the shop replaced it ,   that one developed a fault so they replaced that one   ad infinitum . 

Not usually any issues with Samsung. Either your mate or his useless supplier is a bit on the unlucky/heavy handed side.

Could have been dropped! I was talking to my lad, he worked in the warehouse for one of those large firms (ruby murray) and he said that when they were busy, lads used to climb the racking and push items off the shelves, "it's ok they're well packaged". He said he's seen washers, dryers, tv's, all sorts dropped to the ground, often from a considerable height. Apparently some of the lads did this when they were busy to avoid having to wait for a forklift, he said that the period he worked there leading up to Christmas, there was more gear dropped to the floor than lifted by stacker truck.

It was all about getting gear on the vans, nobody seemed bothered how it was got of the racking, just get it off! Now the packaging may prevent the carcase from being dented, but a drop from 20 feet or so can't be good for the internal parts.

Latest posts