Once again the pee is taken !!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I often take the Little Fella for a walk at this local high open area where Druids once lit beacons to send messages .   

Last week the so called Travellers landed  , as they do round here , breaking down  fences or height restrictors  ....bless us all with their presence while they wait out their eviction orders.

There were three council trucks up there , clearing up the trash , rubbish , gas bottles, clothing,  kid's  toys,  dumped tarmac and human faeces   as shown below. 

Why do we all have to put up with these  scumbags who seem to be untouchable under the law as they travel our country spreading ..... er..basically ...shytte .

Photo0411.jpg

Photo0412.jpg

Photo0414.jpg

Photo0413.jpg

There's something going on in parliament about this at the minute, it's being questioned as to why there seems to be one law for them and one for the rest of us, then one bleeding heart liberal type piped up "careful now, we don't want to be accused of being racist"

How the hell is it racist to prevent crime? It shouldn't matter whether you're black, white, chinese, pakistani, english, irish, scottish, welsh or whatever, if you break the law you get nicked, simple!

It boils my pee that they get away with cutting locks off, and breaking into places and nothing gets done, except we have to have those ugly mounds or lumps of concrete to keep them out.

"we didn't cut no locks officer, they was missing when we arrived, the gates was open", yeah right, pull the other one! they want a large team of heavies with wrecker trucks and the next time they park illegally drag them off, "you call yourselves travelers, so travel"

Travellers moved into a park on my patch, the police and the park ranger were in attendance, while they were consulting with the village elders the kids were busy nicking things out of the park rangers truck! :slap

They are an ethnic minority theses days...

We stand up for the dowrntrodden poor minorities forced from their birthplace to travel the roads seeking sustanace from the local Wetherspoons of towns and villages up and down the country where driveways are poorly maintained, roofs need fixing with silicone sealant and everyone is in dire need of a 'honda" generator or a pair of studio speakers.

Hold out your arms and welcome these people in to our homes where they will remove all the pipework and cable free of charge, help them build comunites of caravans that won't move and let them not pay any taxes for these people are free from the tyrany of not being allowed to deficate in public or face any penalties for not obeying the laws of our lands.

Rejoice the travellers!  :Salute

:innocent

We stand up for the dowrntrodden poor minorities forced from their birthplace to travel the roads seeking sustanace from the local Wetherspoons of towns and villages up and down the country where driveways are poorly maintained, roofs need fixing with silicone sealant and everyone is in dire need of a 'honda" generator or a pair of studio speakers.

Hold out your arms and welcome these people in to our homes where they will remove all the pipework and cable free of charge, help them build comunites of caravans that won't move and let them not pay any taxes for these people are free from the tyrany of not being allowed to deficate in public or face any penalties for not obeying the laws of our lands.

Rejoice the travellers!  :Salute

:innocent
I bought a "honda" generator from one of them lot once, then sold it on gumtree for a profit.

They tried pitching up in Liverpool once, on land near an estate full of headcases, the locals got their kids to throw bricks at the caravans. the pikeys came out and started having a go at the kids, which was just what the locals wanted, as they then had an excuse to kick the granny out of the pikeys! I believe at least one caravan was torched and they were lucky to get out alive, they've never been back since! Now that's how to keep them away.

They tried pitching up in Liverpool once, on land near an estate full of headcases, the locals got their kids to throw bricks at the caravans. the pikeys came out and started having a go at the kids, which was just what the locals wanted, as they then had an excuse to kick the granny out of the pikeys! I believe at least one caravan was torched and they were lucky to get out alive, they've never been back since! Now that's how to keep them away.

They are mostly Irish Tinkers  AFAIK  ,   well you fought for independence , became a republic , so sod off & live there .       Oh no ...you can't because  , I believe , the Irish government do not stand for  it like  the UK does.   

I remember when I was a young lad at school, the local IRA went into the local gypsy camp with iron bars and sledgehammers and quite literally ran them out of town after dishing out a severe beating to the ringleaders behind a spare of house break-ins.

Blimey  Rapparound  !!  

By the way ,  can you confirm that the Irish government do not stand for the  so called travellers  wandering from site to site  ?

I'm sure I heard that on radio once .  

They are working an  area in the West Midlands here ,  going from park to park to  nature reserve  to arboretum  etc  . They were on a park where  by me , schoolkids cross the park on the way to school  and were being threatened by the travellers .....but they are even immune from being prosecuted for hanging around a school  , threatening children.  

What are the authorities afraid of  ? 

What are the authorities afraid of  ? 

0.jpg.6518c3a3cce0343b09351a3506753a2a.jpg

I understand they are banned from parking in Ireland / using the laybys and the like, or something like that, hence they come over here, apart from the fact they have always come over here....

I understand they are banned from parking in Ireland / using the laybys and the like, or something like that, hence they come over here, apart from the fact they have always come over here....
The government in the Republic have supplied designated halting sites for them, but they complain there isn't enough room or amenities. They aren't really allowed to pitch up anywhere they like.

In the north they've tried to assimilate them, by settling one or two families in each council estate, instead of having them concentrated in one area. It is a hard nut to crack, but the hope is they'll be bred into normal society. You still get the caravan brigade which has no lead nor drive in it.

same complaints in the UK, trouble is no-one wants a gypsy site in their neighbourhood....big or small. Some small sites have become permanent, with mobile homes rather than caravans.

Once a year we had visitors make camp near the foundry. I was in the workshop when a couple of them drove up to the back door.

They asked if I would buy a load of stainless steel.

No not interested.

It’s good clean stuff.

Still not interested. By the way thanks for picking it out of our stock ground, stainless ruins ductile iron.

I’d watched them nicking it from the far end of the stock ground.

I remember when I was a young lad at school, the local IRA went into the local gypsy camp with iron bars and sledgehammers and quite literally ran them out of town after dishing out a severe beating to the ringleaders behind a spare of house break-ins.
Funny you should mention that, a mate of mine had bother, a gang of gypsies chased a bloke into his yard at his business, they beat the bloke up, trashed his car and frightened my mates customers, then they started to threaten him. However they were from the local camp, and he decided to send some of his mates to cause mayhem at their place, his mates were ex IRA (one's since been jailed again), anyway they went round, threatened the gypsies and told them that if they didn't pay up for the trouble, then they'd be minus a few caravans by weekend. They hurried round to my mate, and asked him what they owed him, he told them to sod off, they were begging him to take money, as they didn't want his mates back, now he appears to be on some kind of list, there's never been one near the place ever since!