BT crimpers ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cant sleep, or rather the boy & the cat wont let me!

Brains gone into overdrive & I'm looking for a solution to a continuous problem at work, am after some crimper's to make up telephone extensions and need some crimper s that can handle 431a's, when I google it comes up with all manner of things up to the task, varying in price, shape size etc.

Could anyone kindly recommend something decent??

TIA

:D

:yawn

:coffee

@Sharpend thanks for the massive link! Good job lurch has burgered off :)

I looked at those... they say they  are only suitable for the supplied plugs? Maybe some issue with resupply?

I'm looking for something to sort the guys out long after I've gone so maybe plastic may not be the answer.

But thank you! 

Cant sleep, or rather the boy & the cat wont let me!

Brains gone into overdrive & I'm looking for a solution to a continuous problem at work, am after some crimper's to make up telephone extensions and need some crimper s that can handle 431a's, when I google it comes up with all manner of things up to the task, varying in price, shape size etc.

Could anyone kindly recommend something decent??

TIA

:yawn

:coffee
Do you mean crimping the little flat plugs on the end of telephone flexes   Ducky  ?   

I have ,  about two hours ago ,   dumped a brand new one of those into my waste  bin in the garage    sorry ,  Central Storage Hub and Vehicle Fleet Head Quarters Facility . UK division of Evans Electric. 

If thats what you're after , its yours FOC  ...postage only,  brand new ,in box .    I'll have to go and rescue it from the bin .    

Its on here in the stuff for sale section ...and I THINK its for those little plugs , we bought it by mistake and its been here ever since ....good quality  RS thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something to crimp these  is what I'm after.

bt-4-wire-431a-plug-to-4-wire-male-plug-telephone-cable-lead-5m.jpg.a77858aa1f0e710ef0374fb0abeeb9cd.jpg

I'll retrieve them in the morning Ducky , then check later to confirm they are what you need .

I'm sure they are , they've never been used , still in box .    Those four pins are raised when not connected , this crimper pushes them down to bite through the insulation . 

Last edited by a moderator: