Another Sad Day

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some band such as AC/DC become part of the fabric of background music for a generation, they appear to have always been there, either singles, albums or film scores. You just take it for granted they are there performing and writing their style of music, but forget it was 1977/78 when they started hitting the UK singles and album charts! AC/DC are another of those artists who created a unique niche sound that was often copied but never equaled. Several years ago I remember reading a statistic that no other band has had as many top 75 single chart entries without making the top 10. I would think very popular and influential but sadly not fully appreciated to the level they really deserved could summarise  their achievements on the UK charts. I can still recall people suggesting that after Bon Scotts death AC/DC would not be able to continue, that proved to be wrong!       R.I.P Malcolm Young

Doc H.   

Last edited by a moderator: