Armeg 12 Days of Christmas giveaway

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armeg UK

Sponsor
Reaction score
Mornin' TEF.

Just a quick heads up on our December competition that we're running over on Twitter. If any of you guys are lucky enough to win anything, let us know on this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When i see the title of the thread I was whoo yeah ing all the way, image me my disappointed when it turns out it twits only that can enter :(  

dont do twittering, faceache or any other social media, I can cause enough of my own trouble without haveing everybody else's tuppence worth. 

Guess armeg isn't for me! :C  

When i see the title of the thread I was whoo yeah ing all the way, image me my disappointed when it turns out it twits only that can enter :(  

dont do twittering, faceache or any other social media, I can cause enough of my own trouble without haveing everybody else's tuppence worth. 

Sorry you feel like that Sharpend. We are not going to be running exclusive competitions on Twitter, there will be competitions on here as well once marketing have sorted them out. I just wanted some people on here to get a chance to have a go as well while it's running. A lot of people on here do use Twitter so I thought I would be doing them a favour by notifying them in case they didn't follow us.

We've not been on here that long :)

I was about to have go at the competition too but like Sharpie  I don't do Twittering    ( Is'nt that  one of the school houses at Hogwarts ?  :C )    

I'd only have President Trump "following " me    and who'd want that . ? :eek:

A quick question if  an Armeganite  happens to read this ....do your  20.&.25mm   cutter blades fit the Starrett  arbours ?  

I thought the very same 

shame

I know someone who is a twitterer. I will get them to follow the competition. You've got to be in it to win it. Or thereabouts.

Allegedly it's where the leaders of countries communicate. Apparently having a restriction on characters makes for easier communication as not so much gets lost in translation. :C  
If there was a restriction on characters, how did trump get an account?