Win an Armeg tool tote

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armeg UK

Sponsor
Reaction score
Here we go folks. As promised a competition for forum members only :)

The prize is an Armeg tool tote seen at the following link:-

https://www.armeg.com/18-Tool-Tote

One of the things we are very proud of at Armeg is being the sole surviving masonry bit manufacturer in the UK.

So our question relates to masonry bits.

One of the things that makes our masonry bits amongst the best on the market is the high temperature braze that bonds the tungsten carbide tip to the drill bit body. At what temperature is our furnace brazing process carried out?

PM the answer to us (don't reply with it!!) and we'll pick one correct answer at random after the closing date of 2nd January 2018.

Good luck!

DHTBAG001.jpg

Thank you for being so humble to your fellow forum members.

I believing for my luck to change, I've been unlucky all my life even as a child i had a wooden rockin horse and that died.........woodworm!!!!!

Thank you for being so humble to your fellow forum members.

I believing for my luck to change, I've been unlucky all my life even as a child i had a wooden rockin horse and that died.........woodworm!!!!!

and you think you will be trusted with a tool tote?

As above Sharpie. Maybe not the best prize for you then. will be forever 'self emptying' in the back of van. :slap

got a freebie one of these tool totes today from Denmans.Nice heavy duty canvas (nylon), the lid got stanley knifed immediately - never had a need for a flap over the top. Haven't transferred my tools yet, will be interesting to see how well all my screwdrivers fit......

Morning TEF members and a very happy new year to you all.

Time to announce the winner of our tote bag competition and it is .............drumroll.............

@sprocketflup :D

So if you'd like to PM me with a contact address I can get your prize sent out to you.

Congratulations to you and commiserations to the other entrants. Keep an eye out for future competitions.

Phil.

Morning TEF members and a very happy new year to you all.

Time to announce the winner of our tote bag competition and it is .............drumroll.............

@sprocketflup :D

So if you'd like to PM me with a contact address I can get your prize sent out to you.

Congratulations to you and commiserations to the other entrants. Keep an eye out for future competitions.

Phil.
Cool! That's even better timing, as my current tote is just about ready for bed. Many thanks, Armeg! Pm on its way :)

One of the things we are very proud of at Armeg is being the sole surviving masonry bit manufacturer in the UK.

One of the things that makes our masonry bits amongst the best on the market is the high temperature braze that bonds the tungsten carbide tip to the drill bit body. At what temperature is our furnace brazing process carried out?

PM the answer to us (don't reply with it!!) and we'll pick one correct answer at random after the closing date of 2nd January 2018.

Good luck!

View attachment 8984
Nice bag

Good luck!

View attachment 8984
Really nice bag