Housekeeping

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is nearly Christmas guys, although it's annoying I presume the mods don't get paid to do this work. I'll bet they have better things to do. 

Besides advertising and traffic to the site are what keeps it free for the rest of us. 

Is it time for some housekeeping with respect to Voltimum/SI please, getting overwhelming again. 

Thank you 

Voltimum have paid for the privilege, so the threads will have to stay, as has been said, it what keeps the site free.

Like it or not, members don't pay enough to fund the site, and those of us running it cannot afford to pay all of the fees out of our wages.

I am accepting of the fact that they are indeed a site sponsor and welcome that, I too have read a few of them which are interesting, so its not for the want of just banishing them all together, merely a request too collate all the posts together so as not too fill the 'new contents' page with reams of posts, is it possible to have a sub heading/section purely for these posts, as i say that in itself would also give a good point of reference so as to not lose the posts that are informative reading, an easy reference guide if you will.?