Anyone got a conduit bender for sale?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprocketflup

BDSM SUB & SWAGFAG™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As title really, got a job coming up that I'm gonna need a bending frame for (25mm ) so looking to see if anyone out there is looking to part with one. Stocks and dies too if so inclined.

One never knows ones luck does one?

Thanks in advance 

Im so glad Canoeboy don't come on this forum anymore, he'd be all over this like a rash

I think he's talking REAL conduit  here Andy   .  

I still have one  that I may still need ,  my mate may still have his  , can't see him wanting it now  I'll ask ,  but its up here in Brum . 

@sprocketflup, this is down your way isn't it?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Conduit-Bender-good-quality-heavy-bender/142645302538?hash=item213652950a:g:yUUAAOSwOA1aTiTJ

As I say I've a 25mm former you could have for nowt. 

No good if you want a bender in a hurry though and have to wait until the missing bits come up cheap.
I did see that one tbh, but also noted there was bits missing

Thing is, at £62 a week I'm gonna need it for at least two weeks possibly more as I wont be able to access the site for full weeks, I may as well buy one 

I'm sure you'll get something half decent for that hire charge  or less.  

I'm hanging on to mine for the moment although its hardly used .... occasional alteration  or  supply to a machine  , off the wall .  

Where are you based Monkey , Norf ..Sarf ...East or West ? 

I think I paid £60 for mine second hand off a lad who was retiring. Easier having one in the garage for the odd bit of personal use than bringing works one home.

In fact it'll be seeing some use shortly...more vermin proof wiring! :(

Many thanks guys, I'm in South Devon. Couldn't get much further away lol

Me ma still lives in Bedworth though Deke, so if your mate wants to part with his, Ill pick it up and go see her at the same time

Latest posts