ratedpeople & mybuilder

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its easy money is'nt it ?   Invent a trademan's   so called vetting site .  

It never fails to amaze me how the establishment leaves the building trade to it's own devices ...there has NEVER  a credible   Recommended Builder  type site  or organization .

The world of the small builder is riddled with charlatans .....everyone knows , nothing gets done ...lets concentrate on the gas fitters and the sparkys  .  

I have to say that the Gas Safe  scheme appears to work as well as any scheme will do .    We know how many hoops the fitters have to jump through .  

Builders need to know nothing about the trade whatsoever , there are no formal qualifications required ,  no requirement to have a working knowledge of the building regs . 

All you need is  a radio that reaches 500 db  ,    a van , and those special jeans that reveal your arse crack  when kneeling . 

Its easy money is'nt it ?   Invent a trademan's   so called vetting site .  

It never fails to amaze me how the establishment leaves the building trade to it's own devices ...there has NEVER  a credible   Recommended Builder  type site  or organization .

The world of the small builder is riddled with charlatans .....everyone knows , nothing gets done ...lets concentrate on the gas fitters and the sparkys  .  

I have to say that the Gas Safe  scheme appears to work as well as any scheme will do .    We know how many hoops the fitters have to jump through .  

Builders need to know nothing about the trade whatsoever , there are no formal qualifications required ,  no requirement to have a working knowledge of the building regs . 

All you need is  a radio that reaches 500 db  ,    a van , and those special jeans that reveal your arse crack  when kneeling . 

I think you forgot a mouth that can both eat a bacon sandwich, whilst talking loudly on the phone, over the volume of the radio, to a different customer, or wholesaler about things that have no relevance to the job they are meant to be doing. Plus they do have to tell the time, so they know when to stop for breakfast then lunch, then go home. So there is a bit of technical knowledge.

Doc H.

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont need to be able to tell the time to know when to stop. radio on, have a break each time the adverts are on. once youve heard the news twice its home time